Kathleen and Tony’s adventures aboard our 2001 MacGregor 26X power-sailer (and other travels)
Friday, December 1, 2023
British Virgin Islands—Day 1-3
Our 45-foot sailing catamaran, Iles et Ailes, set sail on Wednesday the 29th with eight aboard. The weather is breezy, with east winds at 10-20 mph, daytime temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s and nighttime lows in the mid-70s. We’re having a great time; here are some pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glacier National Park, Montana
Monday, Sep 21: We awoke to an outside temperature of 36F, but it was warm and cozy inside our cabin. After showers and breakfast, we drove...
-
Kathleen and I went on a medical mission with the International Health Service of Minnesota ( https://ihsmn.org/about/ ), which has been pro...
-
As I finish writing this, the temperature is well below zero Fahrenheit with a dangerous windchill. Last week I was in the Caribbean again, ...
-
We took another British Virgin Islands sailing trip with college friends. Returning from 2023 were me, Kathleen, Mick, Sue, John and Katy. N...








No comments:
Post a Comment